Saturday, May 4, 2013

Diseases that Religion Cannot Cure

I don't mean to suggest that medical science can cure everything that religion cannot. My point is that people too often turn down helpful medical aids in lieu of ineffective-- and even dangerous-- alternatives.

Below is a  link to a story on the BBC News' Heart and Soul program, presented by Catrin Nye. I think it's worth looking through or at least checking out the video.

Possession, Jinn and Britain's backstreet exorcists

The link above begins with a short video. Scroll down to the end of the article to see the full report. Or, click here: Full Report: Possession, Jinn and Britain's backstreet exorcists

I though only Pentecostals did this sort of thing with spirit possession. Interesting . . .
I say that because I used to be a Pentecostal. I didn't know Muslims dabbled in demon possession.


blog comments powered by Disqus