Thursday, January 29, 2009

Foul Statements Deserve Foul Language

I don't usually talk like this, but I can't help it this time. Here it goes . . .

I ran across this e-mail message that said something like:

I'm confused. If two million black people can show up at Washington D.C. for an Inauguration, how come all those black people got stuck in New Orleans?

Whoa! What kind of ass-wipe would say something like that?

Can you smell the stink of racism coming from this dip shit? Only an ass hole can emit this type of excrement.

I won't even begin to go into why the above statement was foul. But anyone can tell that this statement is racist and insensitive to all people of any race who had their lives destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.


There. I'm finished. But ranting like this doesn't seem to help.

Boy, what a dumb fuck that person was to forward an e-mail like that!
blog comments powered by Disqus