Saturday, November 20, 2010

A New Personal Journal

I have not given up on blogging, but I will not post here nearly as much as I have. I had started another blog, but it wasn't personally fulfilling for some reason. I've started a new web log that seems to hit the spot for me emotionally. Whether an audience will ever read it remains to be seen. But, I'm doing this more for myself. People are welcome to be a voyeur of my personal electronic journal.

So if you want to read anything that I'm currently writing, then visit my newest blog:


I won't consider this web log dead just yet. I will probably still post here from time to time, but it will be rare.

I have nothing to say here at the moment that isn't ready being said very well by lots of other people across the Internet.
blog comments powered by Disqus